Friday, May 1, 2015

eBay All The Way!

Okay, so my posting schedule for this blog is going to be a little fuller than I imagined, because it's going to end up being two posts a day.

Why, because I've decided to make sure and post at least five items a day on eBay, and that means both "Tweeting" the links and posting the items here on my blog.

Granted, it's a new blog, so I'm not going to get the "pings" from this site until I develop a readership. And the only way I'm going to end up doing that is if I Tweet this blog *and* promote it through my newsletter, which no one has signed up for yet.

I know, I know...Divine Timing and all that. But I gotta admit, my impatient-and-stubborn streak is a mile wide and I want to get certain stuff sold so I can really turn my eBay store into the metaphysical go-to place I really want it to be.

And I am pretty much building this thing from the ground up. I've got to. Because I personally feel uncomfortable asking for financing from a local bank for an online metaphysical shop, just because it's a metaphysical shop. Either there are too many skeptics, or too many of "God's good people" who adhere to straight-laced, uptight, fearful ideas from a book written/mistranslated/erroneously added to by people who crossed into Spirit EONS ago!

So I figure, in order to get a spiritual business off the ground, who better to ask than Divine Source, right? Which means I gotta go with Divine Timing, taking one step at a time, because I think I am the only one in my family who is actually doing this. I'm the only one taking my passion for metaphysical topics--crystals, Tarot, Reiki, etc--and turning it into a business. And yes, eventually, that will include doing paid readings for people.

Until then, it's eBay all the way for my chosen chief source of income as far as the metaphysical stuff goes, which is what I've been wanting to do for the last ten years or so, but only now have I really begun to understand how to set things in motion, how to set up the business routines *my* way so I don't feel flustered by someone else's idea of how to manage things.

Now...for the second post of the day: the actual eBay listings!

Peace,
Kat (aka lynx3473, my eBay "moniker")

No comments:

Post a Comment